We offer a range of training courses tailored to introduce and expand on autism specific topics.
Our range of in-house training is provided by the Triple A team, including autistic co-facilitators. The training is in an informal format, and presented in an easy to understand, jargon-free language. They include open discussions, training videos, interactive Q&A times and practical activities. Our training is designed to be engaging, interactive and fun!
This course aims to equip participants with a practical working knowledge of autism, enabling them to listen to, and discuss, issues with Triple A co-facilitators who are themselves autistic (who are ‘experts by experience‘).
Our training will help you:
- Consolidate your understanding regarding what autism is
- Introduce strategies when interacting with individuals who appear autistic
- Consider communication, sensory and environmental issues
- Equip practitioners on signposting information
Communicating with Cartoons
This course is an interactive workship that will demonstrate how to use simple line drawings as an effective tool for communication.
The course also:
- Explores how this technique can be used to record information and when using tools such a Social Stories™, Comic Strip Conversations etc.
- Prove you do not need to be an artist to use this technique.
Contact us to book a course
If you would like to join one of our courses or book our course instructors for your training event please get in touch. We regularly offer bespoke training to suit an organisation’s needs.