BEFRIENDING AND MENTORING
The Triple A Navigator Programme was devised as a result of listening to the issues and challenges faced by many individuals. A Navigator is a hybrid of mentor, befriender and is matched with an autistic adult. The aim is to steer and support individuals towards a safe and positive life; building on strengths and navigating a path towards identified goals.
* The Navigator Programme is subject to funding
Please complete this form if you would like to work 1:1 with a Triple A Navigator.
- This form is designed as an initial point of contact to collect your information as you seek to access services offered by Triple A. The form can also be used by other professionals or family members to make a service referral on your behalf, with your consent.
- All information collected by the Triple A will be carefully stored to protect each person’s personal information.
- If you have difficulties completing this form, please text 07733818776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help or assistance.
- We will contact you using the contact information provided within this to discuss how the Triple A might work with you or to help signpost you to another organisation that might be more appropriate to meeting your specific needs.
Please note that the Navigator Programme:
- – is not designed as an emergency response
- – is not a free service
The Navigator Programme costs £20 per hour. We expect a navigation to last between 1 to 2 hours each week. More hours can be arranged.
The navigation is then reviewed after 6-weeks and can continue passed this point.
Your details will be kept in accordance with Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and will be held securely and confidentially